Sinister: The chalet line dancers

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Apr 10 03:00:08 BST 2001

Hello!

Just got back from ATP, and it was rather nice.

Thursday night went to London and AnTiciPated ATP by going to the
AnTiciPate thingie at upstairs at the garage, and passed out on
the stage in style. (a erm.. sleepy style)

Friday got there with chalet daddy Carsmile, Mrs Carsmile, Calumn
Debbie, Lixi and Phil and queued up for ages, then we discovered
the pub, and sat in the pub for ages, then we discovered (gasp) a
DDR machine, and we played that for ages.  Met up with a lot of people
who were very nice, and got quite drunk, but I got wise and was drinking
Vodka and Red Bull rather than beer, so I stayed up for ages but didn't
beat Carey who done sinister proud by being the last person out of the
pub.

Saturday erm, went to the pub, after discovering the beach, met up with
more people and got even more wise and smuggled in Gordon's gin and
drunk that with private Red Bull which costed 1 pound rather than 3423
pounds.  Then went to the prima chalet donna and learnt how to swear
at people in Glaswegian, and I think practiced by swearing at a lot of
people in Glaswegian (sorry :-)).

Sunday, I think, I er went to the pub then played bowling and that was
fun, and then stayed there and watched gigs, after that stayed at the
pub and looked very lost and confused after being very lost and confused,
and swore at some people some more until the eventual end when we all
got thrown out of the pub.

Monday got back to London and spent a fun time at the George and sung
along to some wee guitar tunes before finally getting home in yeeeerk
Milton Keynes.

The gigs were quite nice.. I was the only one I think who actually
enjoyed silly 5 minute long guitar wanking by Yo La Tengo so I guess
it says a lot about how good they were.

Thank you for everyone who was there for making it suuch a fun weekend
which is like the most fun I've ever had for ages, even those of you who
were complete bawbag neds who should foock rright orrf back home and drink
buckfast, bluddy dingers. ;)

Fun Weekends and Red Bulls
Ken