Sinister: pete loves everyone, didn't you hear...

Swine1999 at xxx.com Swine1999 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 10 08:36:29 BST 2001

fellows,
    i was rather suprised to see that my random, blind groping for human
contact (ie. my last post) was met w/ a reaction.  just as i was packing to
head for my isolation cave, to live w/ a pack of gerbils, and never to see
another human again, i recieved a number of emails from you sinister people.
am i saying sinister has restored my faith in the human race?  perhaps.  i
think it might be less pretentious to say sinister people are just real nice.
 oh, and to those that messaged me and were face w/ replies of sentence
fragments and overall nervousness, my apologies.  i'm currently reading
"friendly flirting w/ cute indie rockers over the net".  it was on oprah's
book club.  after this i'll be all set w/ witty and enticing comments.
   i was just listening to b&s.  walking around jersey, at around 2am, taking
random pictures w/ my digital camera.  "wait," i thought.  "this is far too
stereotypical."  i quickly put on a-ha, and began jogging instead of my usual
slow plugging along.  yes, it wasn't long until i collapsed and passed out to
the sounds of programmed beats and synthesisers.  but, haven't we all?
   ah.  i just wanted to thank everyone.  if you're all like the sinister
girl that i've had the pleasure of talking to, then you're all amusing,
intelligent, and cute.  so you should all email me.  i need to fall in love
about 1500 times within the next week.  yes, i'm only half joking.
love,
pete.