Sinister: ouch!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Apr 10 10:13:00 BST 2001

> OUCH!
> Is this a reference to the black fox fables?
>
> Jules
> (who feels like someone at the back of the class is throwing scrunched up
> bits of paper at her while teacher isn't looking)

What I meant was that if people send their stories to the list they don't
last long, whereas in the Midnight Lending Library they last forever and
people looking for stories can find them easily and be INSPIRED and so on.
Another good place that I forgot to mention is Buzzwords. Of course I would
never dream of commenting on list content, it's not allowed. But I
personally would like any stories sent into the list to at least have dirty
bits in them. So that would be what's written on the scrunched up bits of
paper - more filth please.

Thanks to Dave and Ken for the ATP reports. You guys rock. Who went to the
Glasgow gig? 100 person capacity venue - just about enough for all the
bands' friends at a push.

I bought an album by someone called Elephant Man in honour of OOooOOOooon.
My favourite lyric, in fact the only one I understand, is "Elephant Man,
Elephant Man, does whatever an elephant can". As Jimmy Nail would say,
"you're lying". Elephant Man looks as if he's got ladybirds in his hair.

Sister Disco