Sinister: re; ouch and a question

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Tue Apr 10 10:45:18 BST 2001

hi there,
just to clarify myself.
Like I said in the mail before I sent that story, I have a few rough drafts
of stories, not actual, finished things that can go in a library. So i
figured I'd send them to the list and get peoples responses and see how I'm
doing. I did this on the list last year and it went down really well, and I
got a lot of positive response, which really helped me with my writing. That
was the whole point.
So now I'm in a quandry, as I'd hate to be the cause of list bickering, and
I wonder if I should stop posting fables.
What say the sinister people?
jules