Sinister: KILLING TIME

h.brown6 at xxx.uk h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 10 19:17:31 BST 2001

Ahhh, the joys of computers when they crash half way
through a message.

Ive learnt a lot today. I looked at the lyrics for "stars
of track and field" and she makes a new CULT every day, as
oppose to a new COAT, which is what ive been singing for 4
years.Visions of a woman madly working at her sewing
machine have been shattered.

Err, i also found out what an Arab Stap is. God im so
nieve, i actually thought it was a religious garment.

I bought a brilliant super 8 camera. it cost £5, its
silver/grey with ajustable apertue and detatchable handle.
im thinking of calling it Gordan, any alternative
suggestions?? Im gonna make loads of films with it.Dont you
think the rusty old fashioned effect from a super 8 would
be perfect for a B&S video?

I went to Sheffield yesterday and bought a cornish pastie.
Whats that all about then?

I went to see Broadcast on friday and met the lovely
Madeline. The support bands were great and the drummer
depressed me. She was young, attractive and very good. they
put my pathetic attempts at song wrting into perspective.
Here is an exert (is that a word)from my latest triumph.
        "i hate that girl"

Shes walkin round the city
lookin like she thinks shes pretty
i can only hope and wonder,
 a bus is what she'll end up under.
i hate that girl x2 etc

heres another one

im loosing my brain slightly
im dreaming about things unclean
people here are frightning
nothing around me is inbetween,
wwwwwwhyyyyyyyyy did you have to go.
etc etc etc etc

and my latest..........

im having a crap day
im having a crap day
dont ask me to dance,im not in the mood
im having a shit day.

Maybe i should go into business as a female John
Shuttleworth. 500 fuckups.