Sinister: they've never seen you in your best light

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Tue Apr 10 23:01:33 BST 2001

hello sinister,
    i haven't posted in a while but being that i just rounded off my
stereolab record collection i thought that a few words might be in order. I
haven't read Q or visited their website in quite some time (except to check
this guy's name)but if Transient Random-Noise Burst with Announcements is a
two star album, then i humped David Roberts mother on his desk, in front of
him, until she screamed bloody-murder and disowned him for, being an
absolutely hideous record reviewer. I'm only upset because Stereolab have
been deemed my favorite band for about the past three months. It all started
with Switched On V.1. Pre-Dots & Loops records are insane.
    Being that i have run out of stereolab albums to purchase, i picked up a
copy of Labradford's A Stable Reference. I don't think I have been so
infuriated by a record since i duped myself into buying 'P Diddies' album
years ago. The damn thing just doesn't make any sense, i hate it AND i put
it on everynight before i go to bed. Labradford is driving me mad.
    Sweetie was talking about seeing other sinisters. I live outside of NYC
and there are these two people that i keep seeing. Once in the city, once on
the train into the city, and one time in the sesspool that is Hempstead.
Three times in the past two weeks, and they look Sinister! I think they
might also be cuban. If i see them again, i'm asking. if they're sinister.
    Content: on inside the actor's studio, i heard mike myers use the word
'twee'. There was also this chick that had a t-shirt on that said said
"Canadian Girls Kick Ass" and i thought of Ms. Wesley and the dreams i had
this winter past.
     This is an early warning: Redman's new album is coming out on May 22
and it will be one of the best days of the year as he is the true greatest
of all time. Redman rock's my world!
  Have a super day! and/or night's rest!
     phil r
"well it's that brother comin' six billion feet from beneath and you should
be peeped in how i get smoked out on the weekends."