Sinister: Pigtails and Killer Teddies

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) Sarah.J.Clarke at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 10 15:05:28 BST 2001

Dear Sinisterniks,

I didn't actually notice any bickering. I think the black fox is gay and
therefore should be banned. Refer the case to the House of Lords and they'll
tie up the black fox in legislation for years. You think you saw bickering?
Just wait till my mate Lord Selsdon gets hold of it. I love Lord Selsdon.
Jules, maybe a smaller list of people who are familiar with your writing
would be a good idea, or maybe start up a little website to put them on, and
add the url at the end of each signature so people have the chance to look
if further interested.

I think my stories shouldn't go in the library personally. Because they're
all a load of silly beggars I make up from my very bored brain. Trail of
Dead indeed!

Laugh? I nearly waronkered my llama!

Onto more serious matters. Does anyone want a game of table football? I
really am SHIT at it. I need to improve. Tf you want to take me on, tomorrow
lunch time anywhere in SW1, or any time Friday in Nottingham, moving on to
Preston for a week and then back to London to face all comers. How do you
spin the little guys with force? I mean I just can't do it!

Also... TWO ONE, TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE, TWO ONE, TWO ONE. Lets go, Metro!
I'm referrring to the recent match between MetroStars and New England
Revolution in case you didn't know. More people should be into them Yanks
Major League Soccer. It's hilarious. At the DC Scum match they had dancing
bottles and robed footballers resembeling Klansmen at half time. Fruit
loops.

Sarah

Also I don't understand the concept of eggs with salsa. Do you get eggs with
MOLE SAUCE???? aceaceaceace.

ALSO! Does anyone else like Bust-A-Groove, the second best dancing game for
the playstation but not as good as DDR cos it doesn't involve actually
dancing but is good cos you get to play lots of good characters the best
being Shorty cos her special move is kililng people with teddy bears?