Sinister: i hate listening to my voice on tape, i prefer to listen to cheep , trick

jmk43 at xxx.edu jmk43 at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:20:51 BST 2001

the infamous L.L. (not just famous but INfamous, its like a lot better
than famous. i know i strayed from the original reference to the three
amigos, but what are you gonna do, you know? "we raped the horses, rode the
women and cut the hedges" -chevy chase to the infamous el guapo) has
summoned me or more acurately influenced me to write a post.

patti page, tennessee waltz. i have that song on a cd that i bought. its
the zabrieskee point soundtrack. i bought it for the rare pink floyd
tracks.  the best way to determine if two songs are the same is to put
them back to back on a mix tape.  then you realize that two songs can be
exaclty the same but completely different. for example, i once was in a
supermarket and i thought they were playing i dont love anyone on the
stereo for a second but then i realized it was hootie and the blowfish,
"only want to be with you" or whatever that song is called.  and at first
it upset me, but then i realized that even though they might be the same,
they are really a lot different.  im not going to be any less vaugue than
that.  the first time i heard dla, i thought of angel of harlem. hmph. id
listen to ten. waltz and slow graffitti right now to give an in depth
report, but im in the middle of revising the mix tape for the competion,
whihc by the way, once ms. llew receives, all the rest of you will no
longer stand a chance.  that may not be true, but trash talk is half the
fun of competeion.  but if any of you want to know more about patti page,
tennesee waltz, or the 60's countercultural epic "zabriske point" let me
know, because i have a wealth of knowledge availiable on the subject.

i think a 14 year old girl using the word dominatrix is really cute :)

i need to write a neural network that models visual search time of
humans. its a very convoluted case, theres a lot of ins and a lot of
outs.

why are the expos in first place?

i went to milwaukee last weekend from here, for no reason. i aslo went ot
green bay and chicago on the same trip, and i took a picture of my best
friend in front of wrigley field, when that picture is developed it will
be a picture of two things that make me very happy, my best friend
and the cubs. chicago is a kick ass city, they have really good record
stores there.

the cubs represent a literary type metaphorical type absurdity.  this is
why they are so important to me. this was actually mentioned in a book by
martin amis, "the information" it was nice to see someone else share my
views.  i like the cubs so much because when i was 6 years old, and
innocent, the cubs were in last place, and i thought they were so cute,
and cool, i loved andre dawson and rick suttcliffe, and i felt so bad for
them that they always lost, and i thought the mets were so evil and
stupid. so i started hard core rooting for the cubs, and then in '89 they
won the division, and everyone thought it was becuase i liked them so
much and wanted them to win so bad. so now i hold on to the cubs as a
symbol of my lost youth and innocence.  with every cubs victory my
resistance toward becoming a jaded miserable bastard increases.

yours in toothpaste,
-jer