Sinister: calling all people for a better world

Megan Conniff ceasetocare at xxx.com
Thu Apr 12 00:32:30 BST 2001

This is to let anyone in the manchester area who might be interested in
using a space for art, expression or politics  that there is a newly
squatted café opening up next weekend of this week.  There’ll be lots of
information about upcoming actions as well as an area for like minded people
to meet up and chat about whatever they fancy.  There’ll be tasty vegan food
at cheap prices too!  (all at suggested donation prices)

So if you have a band who want to do a gig, or you are dying to give a talk
or workshop, or if you just want to know more about what the hell I am on
about, email me.  I’ll post the address up next week, after we have opened
up officially.

Thank you for your attention!

Zorba at redbricks.org.uk