Sinister: B&S film score

Becca Rocco firlgirl41 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 12 16:58:10 BST 2001

Hello everyone :)

I'm just feeling the excitement of the new soundtrack!

It says on the band's site:
"The film is split into two parts. The music for the first part of the film
was done by Nathan Larsson, who was in Shudder To Think, and has recently
scored such films as "Boy's Don't Cry". B&S have done the music for the
second part."

...so does this mean the album coming out on Matador/Jeepster will be a
split release with Nathan Larsson? I think that might be a little obvious,
but I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm it. But hey, half an album full
of new B&S stuff is still nothing to sneeze at!!

best,
Bex