Sinister: luck struck 1

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Apr 12 19:00:47 BST 2001

short and sweet. that's what i'm aiming for but it never quite works out
that way b/c i'm tall and sour-faced for the most part of the day...so i'll
overstay my welcome as usual.

i've just trudged thru parking lot B for bleak on one of those infamous grey
days that have befallen us as of late...i sobbed for a moment behind my
sunglasses where no one could see just b/c i felt like being an emotional
tart...and i'm wearing sunglasses now so you'll never know if i'm still
sobbing and i'll never tell...i've just turned and trudged and sunglass
sobbed away from something rather (slightly?) beautiful...
this is all rather vague, so i'll clarify: yes its a boy. yes its a sinister
boy. (but mum is the word from that point on)
i am sweat-stained and shaken evidence that sparks fly when you put 2
listees in a mini-van with nowhere else to go at 3 or so in the
morning...add hefner and you get an even more completely painted (and maybe
a bit too detailed for yr taste) picture.
and if you saw me now, sunglassed and teared, you would be able to tell
that i've smiled all night b/c my hair is curling like its never curled
before, all ringlets like a telephone cord...if you pull on one it will
bounce back...if i had no mouth to grin with my hair would give me dead
away...
this is me rambling after a well spent sleepless night (a rarity in these
parts)...yr all twisting up yr faces and "huh"-ing and "what the fuck is
this girl going on about?"...maybe that's all for the better...
it doesn't really matter anyway...i'm just trying to amuse myself (and
perhaps one other) by posting about it...
-listdomlisa
             in the rearview mirror.