Sinister: ATP Soundtrack

Pedro pedrigui at xxx.br
Fri Apr 13 13:40:54 BST 2001

V/A - All Tomorrows Parties - CD On All Tomorrows Parties
Now in its second year, a unique event in its own right ATP is curated by
Tortoise and Foundation and this compilation is being released to coincide
with the sold out event next month that features performances from
Television (original Marquee Moon line-up, reformed especially for ATP),
Lambchop, Boards Of Canada, Sun Ra Arkestra featuring Marshall Allen and
also ESG. The successful indie weekender has encouraged artists to
contribute rare and exclusive tracks from the likes of Autechre, Boards Of
Canada, Broadcast, Yo La Tengo and Calexico as well as deleted material from
curators Tortoise and The Sea and Cake The success of the festival has led
to promoters Foundation taking the unsponsored and independent event to the
states where Sonic Youth are curating later this October at University of
California Los Angeles. 80% of ticket sales were sold through the all
tomorrows parties website. Next Year in April 2002, Shellac have been
confirmed as Curators and artists such as Low, Plush,  Fugazi and The
Breeders are very close to confirming.  CD1 Bird And Flag - The Sea And
Cake - Remix By K Brown (Deleted), Shitslime Garbage Can Vs My Mpc - Prefuse
73**, DDL - Broadcast**  Piker Sam - Calexico**, Our Way To Fall (Live) -Yo
La Tengo, Sinfo - Rick Rizzo And Tara Key **, Waterfront (The Sinking
Road) - Black Heart Procession, Cliff Dweller Society - Tortoise (Deleted
Plus 1st Time On Cd) CD2 I See what They Say - Mike Ladd**, In A Beautiful
Place Out In The Country (Edit) - Boards Of Canada**, If I Was Santa Claus -
Atmosphere**, Ridiculoid - Cannibal Ox Featuring El-P**, All Tomorrow's
Linoleum - Autechre** Maquette Augementation - Russell Haswell**