Sinister: Early morning echoes of kisses curling round the dawn

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 13 14:30:46 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I've had a very good last week indeed, cause the Amazing Mr Hatcher was
here and staying in my brother's room. Which makes him a brave man indeed,
because my brother has all the personal hygiene of a 14 year old boy who
picks his nose, shows it to people and eats it. Because that's what he is.

And I kicked Ian's arse with my grate green lightsabre. If it wasn't a toy,
then the hard kids would be weeing in their kappa underwear. Yeeah, I'm a
Jedi.

We ran into some baby hard kids, and Ian offered to poke them with a sharp
stick, but in the end he never because they were 3 foot tall, even though
they'd managed to give me concussion before.

And I went to see the Aislers Set and Stevie Reverb himself was supporting
and he played Jonathon and David, and it was good and he took requests and I
was going to ask for a Spice Girls song but there was a really loud scary
American there, and I spoke to Stevie, and I met Stuart Murdoch and hugged
him, even though I'm such a sad obsessive fan that I was nearly sick on his
shoe, when I tugged at his sleeve and said 'hi'. And he was really nice, and
didn't yell at me. And he looks like a pixie.

Wow, that was grate.

Sleazy's is another place that will serve me alcohol. Which is a useful
discovery. Pubs are fun indeed.

Oh oh oh, and we ran into sinister people at the 13th note, and Sweetie had
grate solid hair and gave me her white pony bracelet, and I menchied in her
homework diary and we swapped Ska Badges which was amazing. Even though mine
was from Top Shop and hers was cool. And I got magnificently drunk and missed
the last train home.

I wish I'd been at ATP because it sounds grate. Even though someone put up a
sign about me, which is just frightenedning.

I like Nokia phones. I don't have one, but I like playing snake. I played it
all through Airport Girl's set at Sleazy's cause I got pretty bored, but
everyone gave me evils. I named the snake on Ian Hatcher's phone. I called
him Crawford Macenzie after the guy in the Big Tease, which is the best film
not quite ever, but definately the best one about hairdressing.

Today I cried on the bus, and it was a shame, because I thought my heart was
breaking, but there was no one around to witness that I had one. It wasn't
breaking though, just being an arsebandit. I don't like my heart, I wish I
had a better one.

I like being a saddo bedroom devotee.

Hugs,
Jen