Sinister: So i'm drinking irn bru and i'm thinking of you,

Primitivepainter at xxx.com Primitivepainter at xxx.com
Sat Apr 14 00:06:15 BST 2001

you've got the sunshine in your eyes...

Hello everybody,oh what a day i've had,a 22 hour shift no less, oh yes even primitive painters have to work for a living!
Things were ok, until my mini-disc player ran out of juice, was listening to the lovely firestation towers compilation ( thanks to paul for that )before that i was putting the latest entry for the lovely laura llews tape competition through its paces, a joint entry no less, myself and the good mr field combined to create a cd that even i have to admit is a little bit special! its going to be entitled "when the painter met the fox"

so i've been taking it easy,i slept and ate,and listened to some music,today it was the lovely electrelane,very nice, a pinch of stereolab and a touch of broadcast,but a sound that is there own.

i've heard allot of talk about vodka and redbull and ribena, and i don't even want to get into the tiger milk concoction that made an appearance at bowlie,but my thinking is, surely if this list adopts a beverage it would have to be irn bru...it has magical qualities
,its refreshing and fruity,rumoured to be a cure for hangovers! what more could you want from a drink! and it is after all made from girders!

well thats enough...if i've not made sense...blame it on the bru...

toodle pips...
              primitive painter.