Sinister: summery songs

Spiticuss at xxx.com Spiticuss at xxx.com
Sat Apr 14 05:22:15 BST 2001

hello everyone

I've spent the day walking around the park enjoying New Yorks crazy beautiful
weather. I was basically lying around all day, every once in a while getting
up and relocating myself to a different warm grassy spot or the slanted roof
of the carousel,  or a different shady coiled branch of a tree to curl up in .

The entire time I was just in the mood for singing every song i know about
summer or that reminded me of summer.  Many were just camp songs (rainbow
connection,  the general, sugar mountain, brown eyed girl, etc) and then
songs that are about or even just mention the summer: summer wasting, tea for
the tillerman, here comes the sun [which I think is more of a winter song
really], .  Oh and pretty much every magnetic fields song, which i soon gave
up on, because they make me sad.

Well, anyways, I found myself repeating after a while, so if anyone can think
of good songs about summer that have slipped my mind, to sing while sitting
in a tree in a secluded section of Central Park, could you please remind me?

thanks

have a lovely weekend
-sophie