Sinister: An Easter Wasting

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Apr 15 16:26:17 BST 2001

Hello,

Easter on a Wrister with a Mister Fister!  Looking for Easter Eggs
Sister near Bicester with a bister blister!  Looking for a Sinister Gig

God knows what that means. :)

A week on and I can still almost smell ATP (and yes that was a metaphorical
comment rather than a statement about my hygene), but really have to
get back into a working pattern.. failing so far, and probably failing
my final exams in a month too.

I am a very happy boy today, because I woke up and I watched channel 4,
and suddenly I saw "Terrorvision live, next", and I danced for a bit,
and then Terrorvision actually was on telly, I danced a lot, even tho
they play one of the songs that wasn't very good.

If you are about to make a comment about none of their songs being very
good, I shall be pre-emptively telling you to smell yer maw now. :)

So, that's made my day.

Rawk toons and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Larry the frog rules and he is not a dinosaur.