Sinister: Talking about the summer...

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Sun Apr 15 19:53:16 BST 2001

Hi,
Been lurking for quite a while now because I didn't really know what to say.
But now I know.
I found a new article on nme.com about out lovely B & S. Read for yourselves
at http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,24803,00.html
but I can give you the highlights:
The first EP out in early summer (we already knew that though). Second one
probably released in the end of the summer.
And some fantastic news: Tour in the middle of the summer probably around
June. He (Stevie J) only talked about an UK tour but I really hope they will
visit some more countries, Sweden for example :-)

Anyway, apparently there will be a "full exclusive Belle & Sebastian
interview" next week (on nme.com) so hopefully we'll get more info then.

///Alexander