Sinister: drinks and vestments

s.arnot at xxx.com s.arnot at xxx.com
Sun Apr 15 22:48:48 BST 2001

hiya

oh! i'm a bag of nerves as this is my first ever post.  i have no sensible reason to feel nervous, however, as i am a genius inventor.  Yesterday, i invented a new drink, which i advise all fans of it's constituent ingredients to try.  however, i will first go through the thought process involved.  this is a process that i believe all inventors should use. and is in two simple points.

1. think of your favourite things
2. combine them

anyways, whilst pouring ribena into a glass to the desired undiluted level yesterday, i remembered that in an act of extravagance i had bought a bottle of irn-bru from tescos.  then it struck me.  why not combine them?!  after a wee bit of experimentation i found that by slightly increasing the normal proportion of ribena, then filling the glass with irn-bru, i had made a drink fit for gods, and therefore certainly the nice people on the sinister mailing list.

also, i was wondering if anyone can define the difference between a shirt and a blouse, as my dad seems to think my favourite shirt is a blouse (a building society blouse, even).

thirdly, if there are any sinister spotters in ipswich, keep an eye out for a tall skinny boy with a kind of white-boy afro, probably wearing some nice flares, and being shouted at by small children in white tracksuits.  actually, if there is anyone on sinister in ipswich, or nearby, it would be nice to speak to you.

byebye,

piddlemonkey