Sinister: a really good orgasm is like chicken, only gamier

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Mon Apr 16 03:00:53 BST 2001

hi sinister people.

so, it's easter, and my family didn't do anything special because my cousins
had to work for some reason.  my mom and i tried to dye eggs with this neat
marbled egg kit but the marbled stuff didn't work.  and we watched reruns of
mama's family (anyone else love that show?  i grew up with it, or at least
with reruns of it.. i think i've seen them all).

i'm a little stressed though because i have two five-page papers due soon.
one on philip glass due this wednesday, and half of one on "fahrenheit 451"
by ray bradbury due tuesday.  my friend dia says that he's bs-ed* his way
through most things in life rather easily but i really don't know how in the
world anyone can talk about something for five pages, even him.  so i'm just
sitting here underlining photocopies pretending to be productive.

last night i went to webster university to see a screening of a documentary
called "benjamin smoke" by jem cohen.  i really enjoyed it, see it if you
ever have the chance.  there's a website about it, benjaminremembered.com.  i
ordered the smoke cd today; usually i don't really enjoy gravelly voices and
southern accents but this is somehow different.  the subject line of this
e-mail is something he said, and is something i'll probably never understand.
 but i don't know how anyone can resist a film about someone who looks
wonderful just lounging around in a sapphire blue gown.

i just saw a commercial about not doing drugs (i think), and it had a looper
song on it.  mondo 77 i think.  that's my favorite looper song - who's the
guy talking on it?  well not talking really, but saying "c'mon" and whatever
else he says.  for the past month i've been tutoring an 11-year-old boy in
violin every monday and i always kind of dreaded it because i guess i have an
inferiority complex or i don't really think i know what i'm doing.  but
anyway, i had a mix tape in the car that had that song on it and
inexplicably, every time i'd be driving the 10 miles to his house the song
would come on and make me feel a lot better.  it's just so groovy.  the kid's
mom recently told me that my services were no longer required, though, which
is a relief but at the same time it was an easy way to make 15 bucks.  what's
new with looper, anyway?

i've been reading the stories of people who have met the pop stars they love
(like jen meeting struan - i'm very jealous, and timothy meeting some dude
from noise conspiracy).  i guess i've had the chance to go talk to people,
but i always feel like it's pointless.  what do i say?  i guess i have this
terrible fear of being a pest.  i still remember every time i've tried to do
so and i still feel silly about it.  oh well.  the question's open to anyone,
though: what in the world do you say?

blue-shoe lauren, are you still on this list?  what's new?  we should have a
st. louis sinister picnic at forest park.  any takers?  is there anyone who
actually lives here besides us?  don't be shy, we're embarassed about it too.

anyway.  i'm going to watch queer as folk now.  it is a weekly ritual that my
mom won't let me miss.  i have a wonderful mom.

love,
samantha

*not b&s-ed unfortunately.. though that would be cool.