Sinister: Yesterday I listened to Hole and I felt like I was 15 again

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Apr 16 17:46:24 BST 2001

Hello Siniland,

Working on Easter Friday and Saturday and Monday is no fun, I can tell. For
the first time ever ever I was the only person on the bus on Easter Friday
morning (apart from the driver of course). I thought of what would happen if
we had an accident and I was the only one trapped in the bus and no one
could see me. As you can see I am here to tell so it didn't really happen.

Pinefox wrote:
>Maria S also said that elenita99 was a good cooker. I
>disagree. I think she's more of an old boiler.

I am not sure this makes sense to me and I am even less sure about my
reaction to this: should I laugh or cry?
I am also not sure about being a boiler, I feel more like a saucepan today.

Ken wrote:
>P.S.: Larry the frog rules and he is not a dinosaur.

Indeed he is not. And after rocking ATP he is now ruling the living room in
Calvert Road and taking an active part in the house life. He lives on chips
and Guinness and seems as healthy as a frog can be.

I had a crush vote this week. I don't sound like I am thrilled but I am,
really. But then I realised maybe someone was trying to crush-vote Larry and
couldn't do it because Larry has no email addy. But I receive emails for him
as he is such a star. So well, I am not sure about all this vote business
now, but well Larry and I feel very honoured.

I went to see my parents yesterday and we talked about funny things like my
future in-two-months-when-i-will-be-a-graduate. I wonder if it would have
been a better day if I was working instead of talking about my future. But
then I can't really say to my parents I want to be a bus driver. I am not
even sure about being a bus driver or being anything at all. Oh well, time
will tell...

ElenaNena xx