Sinister: It's good to be home...

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Mon Apr 16 20:37:00 BST 2001

Hello all again.

Well, for those who remember me, TAA-DAAAAH!!! I'm back, and for those who
don't, hello, my name's Sam and I like B&S, among other bands.

As some of you may remember, I left the list in mid November amid a farewell
post parodying Mark and Lard, because I got a job for the winter in a ski
resort, and so for the last five months I've been in Tignes, France,
generally having fun and meeting fellow B&S loversand music fans. However,
as is normally the pattern for me, it all ended slightly too early, as last
week I tore my cruciate and medial ligaments in my left knee, and had to go
home, which wasn't good news. I had one week left on my contract though, so
I got almost as much time in the mountains in as the other workers out
there. I was still sad to go. All in all, the 'season experience' was fun,
although for the first two months I hated it quite a lot - people were
really shallow and boring and macho and said stupid things, but then I
realised that life is about what you make of it and the about the people you
meet, not the people you are thrust upon, and after that I met some really
nice people, and started to have a lot of fun.

Anyway, you don't want to hear about all that, so I won't tell you. This is
just a post basically to say that I'm on again, and that if any veteran
Sinis want to send me sympathy about the impending surgery which is required
on my knee then that would be nice. Oh yeah, and if Carsmile would like to
send me details of the London picnic that would be fab.

Right then, it's truly great to be back...

love

Sam.x

P.S. What's all this about TLOAMDR being released and a tour? What've I
missed? Ho-hum, I'll scour the archives...