Sinister: Ain't nothing but a Boy G thang.

The Boy G gpallis at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 17 03:46:31 BST 2001

Oy! Sinistaah!

I always thought that Hefner's 'I Love Only You' featured the lyric "Who
gave you the right, to use my leotard?". But apparently, it's "little heart"
, not "leotard", so I'm boycotting Hefner in protest. Instead I'm listening
to Magic Man by Heart over and over again, because it features the best
porn-guitar riff on any record, ever.

I've been in Tunisia. It was crap. Enough said.

Actually, though, I'm being too harsh. Yes, admittedly, Tunisia suffers from
the huge problem that when the bar staff are trying to chat you up, you feel
guilty about getting them to buy you drinks, as your trainers (New! Red!
Sexy!) alone cost their, like, yearly income. But to dismiss the whole
country as being rubbish on the basis of that alone would be to forget the
existence of the best hairdressing venue on earth - the mightily named "Mods
' Hair Palace". Who could resist a name like that? So, naturally, I'm now
dark blonde, with peroxide streaks and dark on the sides. It's very boyband,
very camp, very Boy G. Is there a second Samantha Mumba single yet? 'Always
Come Back To Your Love' was absolutely brilliant.

And now, a pause to catch your breath before The! Best! News! Ever! In! The!
Entirety! Of! Greg's! Life!
(breath)
I'm going to New York! Woooo! Yes, only for work experience, but I shall
finally get to see the city where, when I'm grown up, I plan to run my own
detective agency, and be a Private Eye. Oh, the suits I'll wear! Oh, the
hats I'll don, and the rakish angles I'll wear them at! But that's later. In
the meantime, are there any New York Sinis who could show me around? Or,
ideally, give me a place to stay for a fortnight? It's all terribly
exciting.

You can exhale now, if you want to.

On other news, Matthew Brown still smells of wee. But he's now not talking
to me, which suggests, rather delightfully, that yes, he did read my last
post. Thanks to everybody who sent Mad Propz for that, and especially to
Honey, who missprintsearchadded it. Honey, I for one wuv yoo, think you're a
great list mum, and hope you'll come back soon.

Tech-heads, vegan geeks and students should play Aardwolf Mud, it's the best
one out there by miles.

On German TV, they show entire Destiny's Child concerts, and sometimes,
halfway through, Lil' Bow Wow runs onstage and slaughters them in freestyle
duels. Lil' Bow Wow is my idol. I bet if he saw that irritating twat off
Channel Four racing, the one with the comedy sideburns, he'd get Snoop Doggy
Dogg to shoot him in the shins.

The book House of Leaves gives you nightmares. I honestly promise it does.

Does anyone out there have Spaced Series Two, episodes two, five or six on
video? Please? Pretty please? I'll be so massively grateful, and I promise I
'll send them back when I'm done, with a bonus mixtape attached. Honest.
Applicants should state their views on the Baxendale massive, to help
determine the content of the tape.

So, a new B&S single. Yes. Good.

Greg