Sinister: For FilmFour Viewers Only

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Tue Apr 17 11:10:21 BST 2001

Hello,

It's not like me to post two days running, especially after such a large
absence, but I thought those on the list who can get FilmFour might be
interested to note that there's a film on tonight (Tuesday) called 'The
Loneliness Of A Long Distance Runner', which, chances are, provided
inspiration for B&S's similarly titled song. At least I think it is. I would
go and check in the TV guide, but I have the cat on my lap as I type this,
and so am reluctant to kick him off.

The only reason I mention the film is because if Struan liked the flick
enough to steal its title (albeit partially) for a song, then some of us may
like it too. That's all...

love,

S.x