Sinister: if a picture paints a thousand words...

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 17 13:23:04 BST 2001

...most of the words would be "ah fokkin luv you, yer me behsht mayte you
(hic!) cabbage gerrard burble pint"

Yes, it's Carsmile's fantastic ATP photos at (long time readers can guess
the rest):

http://www.geocities.com/carsmilesteve

although i should point out that the sini-boys DDRing with grate aplomb are
not up yet, as i haven't finished the film. (quick aside to chris mmmmmm
brown: be glad you can't get on to geocities at work mate ;))

I will hopefully do this tonite whilst watching Stuart David (and Peacock
and the other two main characters from the book, erm,  evil thingy and
Peacock's girlfriend).  Full report on that tomorrow (with a "look away now"
comment at the top for those of you who don't want the surprise ruined).

Somehow I seem to have become picnic-overlord, can someone tell me how that
happened please?  I don't even live in flippin london, so it's not my place
to say that the picnic should be in greenwich really is it??  Although i
think Greenwich is *traditionally* the spot for the first (london) picnic of
the year.  (will this do south londoners?)

Oh a lot of people have mentioned b&s songs sounding like other songs
recently, and i know that i am semi-in-charge of that, but erm, i'm a bit
crap so if you have mentioned one recently could you mail me and i'll add it
to the list, pleasethankyouplease.

oh erm, yay, new single, and jigs too!!

OK, back tomorrow with (eek!) content (kinda)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve