Sinister: "Who is that chap?"

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 17 15:07:47 BST 2001

ElenaNena is right - working on bank holidays does
indeed suck.  I found my way to the pub Good Friday
evening to find everyone I knew was already about a
thousand times more drunk than me.  Situations like
this place you in a unique position - especially if
you know any rugby players

Things rugby players do:

#1 Get twatted and sing songs that go (to the tune of
'Delilah') "Wide wide wiiide vaginaaaa...  Labi labi
labi labiahhhh...." at the top of their voices in
quiet pubs.

#2 Get twatted and heckle absolutely everyone and
everything like those two old blokes on the Muppet
Show

#3 Play rugby

The surprise was discovering that cricket players are
equally adept at the first two.

**** rant over ****

That Gorillaz album is rather good.  Anyone else think
that the character of Murdoc looks like a demonic
bass-playing version of Chris Geddes?

On the picnic photos page, Mark C asked "Who is that
chap?" hiding at the back behind Alix, Vel, Carey and
Ken in GreenwichX2.jpg.  Come to think of it, his name
was...  It was me.  Damn.

Robsta