Sinister: lyrics quiz - 'i really don't like lobster!', artist and song please,

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 17 19:24:12 BST 2001

grr

i was going to mention the bass player from the aislers set in my post
because she is incredibly cute, but dont worry llaura, she's only about 5'
2" and plays a short scale bass, you could easily take her (what an
interesting mental picture). the guitarist looks like one of adam and joe,
or a mixture of the two and he appeared to be really tall but thats prolly
coz the rest of the band are so small.  woo! celebs! lauren laverne (of
kenickie) was in the audience and also her brother pete (also of kenickie)
but that wasn't a surprize coz i'm sure he's stalking me, i see him
everywhere.  but the aislers set were fantastic and did the joy division
cover (but i carnt remember which song it was) and i was particularly
impressed w/ the singer playing guitar and trumpet at the same time!

jenowl mentioned airportgirl who were supporting the 'set, if anybody else
gets the chance to see them then take a peek at the
keyboardist/tambourinist/air guitarist, he looks exactly like a young ringo
starr going to a fancy dress party as a member of la resistance.  it's true
i tells ya.

my friend works in hmv and on easter monday was paid TRIPLE time, and she
gets 5 squid an hour anyway so she walked off with 120 pounds for 8 hours
work.  that's so not fair!

but i'm applying for a job as an apprentice projectionist at a cinema so
that'll be *fandabidozie*,    if i get it.

and i went to a music pub quiz and we only came 4th last, not bad really.
but i did get vommed on.  not badly mind you, just splatters but still,
eurgh! . i found a fiver on the way home though so that made up for it.

god, i wish the tour dates would be announced coz i've got people leaning on
me for information ,   just coz i'll be the first to know coz i'm on
sinister; hah    what a priveledged situation i'm in.

SILLUSTRATORS
keep up the good work.
absolutely hillarious
i love it

SUBJECT LINE
the first correct answer to reach me will probbly be sent a mix tape for
their troubles (hint: icelandic)

love and sellotape
pez*

ps. mogwai session on lamacq tonight - yay!

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)