Sinister: I'm sorry if I can't think in straight lines.

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 12:31:32 BST 2001

Hello,
today the sun is all shiny. just as it should be. often though the sun doesn't seem to be light at all. even though it obviously is, since if it were not everything would be dark. dear me. as much sense as usual.

Anyway....

1) I found that track on napster as well. And I was going to mention it, but i felt all sheepish because, a) i thought i would get hit with sticks for saying i'd downloaded something they didn't want people to hear, which always worries me    ( now you can just hit lawrence )  b)i decided probably everyone had already heard it and i would be getting excited about 'old news'. and also c) it was listed under 'murdoch' and had no title. but i know mr struans voice and unless there's a good impersonator it was definitely him.  hmm. the thought process is clearly over the top. what an empty head i have.

2 ) hehehe. i was at the clearlake gig at the rocket in leeds last night too. Isn't it funny how there are sinister people everywhere. I was bouncing around wearing bunches. yes. i know it's wrong, and bunches are for children. but i am only 16, so as a legal minor i guess it's ok. wondering which person jonathan was ( not many people there ). I bet the boy fairly near the front in a cream top. He was singing along and looking a bit twee. Actually I spoke to Jason Pegg after the gig, and he signed a 7inch I bought. And he reminds me of chris martin from coldplay. which i'm not sure he'd like. but they are more lovely than coldplay, especially with winterlight, jumble sailing and the like ~smile~.

3 ) wow a york picnic. i think i would like to go to a picnic. although i always get nervy at the last minute when i'm meeting people i don't know. Like when you meet someone on a night out, and agree to meet up. then you realise you don't know if you're brave enough to...or even if you remember what they look like. Anyway, I will try and fiddle work, and take a deep breath and go.

I think that's quite enough for one day. i get so worried that honey is talking directly to me when she says about posts becoming personal diaries. but there is some content so ~forgive me~ if i have sinned.
Love etc....
Grace
---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Check out the FREE cell phone packages complete with accessories at Lycos Wireless Marketplace
http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosad129