Sinister: Bass player required, London, salary erm...

Rupert.Jessop at xxx.com Rupert.Jessop at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 12:39:45 BST 2001

Hi,

I don't post often and it always seems be for awfully practical things,
so....

I need a bass player 16-28 9 (m/f) based central London in a band (shock
horror) - inf. Television, Bowie, VU, Pavement, Lowgold, The Strokes, Mo Ho
Bi Shobi, Sebadoh, Iggy, B and S (didn't see that commin'!) New Bad Things,
Ed Harcourt, Granddaddy, Dylan etc...

Please get back to me if you are interested, that would be lovely.

Thanks

love

Rupert
xxx

that would be lovely

Rupert Jessop
Moneygator Ltd
work: 0207 647 2086
mob: 07951436836

**********
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system.
Legal Disclaimer:-
Please be aware that messages sent over the Internet may not be secure and
should not be seen as forming a legally binding contract unless otherwise
stated.
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of moneygator.com limited or any of its
affiliates.