Sinister: Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:51:43 +0100

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 12:44:17 BST 2001

Right. Going through 34 back issues of the Sinister Digest (Incorporating
The Ribena Seller, The Pink Floyd Bugle and Spreads! Magazine), I was
finding myself occasionally tempted to put pen to paper (Neil R made a
comment that made me laugh, but I'm not saying what it was - see if you can
guess). And then, BANG like a thunderbolt, I knew I had to start my first
post in Really Quite Some Time. Elena (beautiful, sultry etc. she may be,
but this is fightin' talk) made some kind of connection between Greenwich
and picnics. I think it's very important for anyone even thinking of
attending a London picnic this year to be aware that THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE
IN ARSEING SODDING GREENWICH ALL THE BLOODY TIME.

That is all.

Ken, excellent pulling tactic. I salute you.

BG Mark xxx

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com