Sinister: She had come-to-bed eyes, and a been-to-bed hairdo...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:53:53 BST 2001

Robin already mentioned the Nottingham pubnic on Friday, which was fun, not
least because it involved spending 14 hours getting drunk. Topics of
discussion included "Whatever happened to Susannah?", and "Why the hell is
there a canalboat in the middle of the pub?". And discussing Sweden with the
bass-player from the Aislers Set at the after-show party (Clang!)...

/me suspects Llaura doesn't look anything like the afore-mentioned
guitarist, she just wants a few more list crush votes.

Is Llllllllaura Llllllllllllllew related to Roddddddddddd?

/bit that noone in the rest of the world cares about

Can I vote for Primrose Hill for the London picnic on May 5th, because it's
closer to Kings Cross / St Pancras station, so those of us who don't live in
the Big Smoke can get there easier? And possibly even make it home the same
night for a change? (Unless any kind Sinisterinees fancy offering a floor
for the night of course...)

And while we're at it, why not start at midday instead of 2pm? I'm always
starving by then, and we're missing out on valuable drinking time...

/end bit that noone in the rest of the world cares about

A big hello to our new surrogate list mummy, Honeyetta.

Big Stu

The original long, tall B&S fan (not sure about the rather attractive bit
though...)