Sinister: I won't participate in any kind of debate...

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 15:01:15 BST 2001

OK OK we need some serious picnic talk here.

So let's make a little test:
Who wants the first London picnic this year to be in Primrose? Mark, Stu and
Lucy raise their hands
Who wants the first London picnic this year to be in Greenwich? Trousers,
Martin, Sally, Pam, Mike,  Elena, Larry and all their flatmates raise their
hands (which is about 20 hands in the air or so)

Now, what is the reasonable solution? Mmm I think Carsmile should flip a
coin, it will sort things out, because as Mark said this is fightin' talk
(and thank you, you are beautiful and lovely too).

My lovely flatmate Mike said:
Living with Bobby the 'cockroach' and Larry the 'frog' has opened me up to
the possibility that I have the ability to see things as they really are,
like in They Live or The Invisibles, as neither creature resembles their
alleged form, to me.

Well, as you can see, Larry and Bobby are now at home in our house and
everybody loves them.

Carsmile also said:

xoxo
CarsmileSteve
dinosaur, not frog, clearly.

I didn't know you were a dinosaur. I am sure Larry the Frog would be very
happy to meet you.

Sam Walton is back! Welcome back, I hope you are not angry with French
people because you twisted your knee in France...

Yesterday I wrote 3,000 words of my final year project. Only 10,000 to go, I
am nearly there, wish me luck.

Elena xx