Sinister: Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:41:23 +0100

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 15:33:53 BST 2001

So, lovely Elena, it's 20 slug-a-beds in Greenwich versus, erm, everyone
else in the UK and beyond? Sounds like we won't be needing that coin after
all...

Actually, I don't particularly mind. Does anyone fancy doing it on Barnes
Common?

CROCKERY = WINDING LANE TO INSANITY

Markx

p.s. can whoever ended up with my football last time bring it along please?

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com