No subject

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Wed Apr 18 16:00:05 BST 2001

	Hello all,

My first post, but since I don't like introductions, I won't introduce myself. Actually I do like introductions, but not now. Anyway:
Don't worry mark, you and your 20 slug-a-beds (?) will not stand alone. I'd like to give my picnic-vote to Greenwich. It's the only place where it could be a
real success anyway. Do you people from the other side of the north sea have a way of arranging nice wheather for picnics? Or do you just don't care?

Anything else? Not really. I don't think there is a point in saying that B&S should come to Holland. Or is there.

Bye all, have a good day (better than mine should be the least),

Marc