Sinister: Jeremy in Chicago

Neil Robertson neil at xxx.net
Wed Apr 18 15:58:02 BST 2001

Sorry!

I don't know what the fuck "Jeremy in Chicago" is, but it's not B&S, and
it's certainly not the new single.

Stuart's away today so I can't ask him whether it's a pre-B&S thing, but I
don't actually think it sounds like him singing. It might be, but I don't
think it is.

Sorry about the confusion with the Matador site. They're a bit premature,
and although their information is close, it's not quite right.
I should have details of releases and tours next week, but until then please
be patient.
Cheers,
Neil