Sinister:my virginity

OneMestizo at xxx.com OneMestizo at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 16:27:44 BST 2001

Sinisterians,

i heard her voice today and perhaps the last two nights i was in and out of what i call sleep. She has taken me for a loop around the porno breifing and perhaps around the merry go. now it's time to decipher if i was really painting her portrait along the linens of my surreal. I had trouble with her breast at first but after the adult section of the dub dub dub i understand the placement of her 36c's cradled in calvin's klein.

so back to the nightmares that i may have due to her absence of the delivery today. she'll be testing and maybe even wearing silly caps of perversion. i'm not sure what to think of it all so let me take a moment and get consumed by the lyrics of "death of a disco dancer" and maybe just maybe she'll make me feel a little closer to what's nestled in her ck's. and maybe just maybe i'll feel a little sinister and go home early today and take a sweet nap so i can dream and meet her in the surreal landscape.

by the way, this is my first post

the one like,
mestizo