Sinister: Jeremy in Chicago

Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 19:31:12 BST 2001

imagine that! my first post since my release from the nursery!

i had to voice up and comment on the "jeremy in chicago" debate. oddly enough, a few years back, i had dated a boy called jeremy who really did live in chicago. queer, isn't it? what is more strange is that i was in cleveland while dating this boy! when i saw the subject, i immediately thought, wow! he has joined the list. i converted him to the best band in the world! (woo hoo) only to my chagrin, he is not on this list (well, i at least don't think so), and he has not been converted! (umph!) oh, well....

since i am now out & about, i must say that i am quite enjoying the daily activities of you fine and lovely folks. i shall try my best to keep pace! unfortunately i do not have any B&S content other than their songs simply make me giddy with sadness & joy all rolled into one. i can only imagine a kiss just the same!

that is all for me.... incidentally, if there are any midwestern sinisters here (specifically cleveland), let's get together for our own summer picnic! i think that would be fantastic!!!

ciao,
pixie :)