Sinister: Like a silver ring thrown into the flood of my heart.

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 19:45:50 BST 2001

Dum de dum...
Moorning sinisterines...

Well the belle and sebastian stuff first....  'jeremy in chicago' is
actually the aisler's set song 'chicago new york' (duh!) and is not the
new single.... nice of you to tell us though.... if anyone does download
the new single i hope i'll be the first to know. hehe.... also... is
there a belle and sebastian song called 'An Hour'? I was assured that
there was, but whenever I try to download it from my beloved Napster
(lets not go into that conversation, puh-leeease) I just get that old
Clientele song, which I can't remember the name of but the title starts
'an hour until' something.... n'mind.... the gullible b&s hungry people
out there have been fooled again. alack.

This easter holiday, as with all school holidays, has passed pretty darn
quickly, and i haven't done *anything* and now i'm feeling guilty that i
always waste these opportunites to change the world... bugger... aaah
well... actually it hasn't gone without the occasional interesting bit.
i fell out with a large group of friends by telling them i didn't like
them (eeek... not a good idea people) and then by means of arguing i
managed to make friends with them all... which was nice.... oooooh i
love arguing.... a battle of strength, i'm always gonna lose... but a
battle of wit... well i'm in with a bit of a chance normally.... and i'm
quite good at those 'get the other person really worked up whilst
remaining totally calm and collected' arguments as well which i normally
use to my advantage....

will someone from leicester please come and see cinerama with me? if i
can get tickets that is... which i'm beginning to doubt now... damn......

dum de dum

i was going to say so much interesting stuff and now i've forgotten it
all....
which is a little annoying.

i deleted a big bunch of sinister messages from january and february
that i hadn't read yesterday because my mailbox wasfull... and the
guilt... ooh crikey its too much... call myself a sinister suscriber...
sob. i did read all the ones from my birthday on the 22nd of january
though...... and one made me smile... but i can't remember which one...
and its now deleted... alack...

aanyways.

john.