Sinister: for London picnic goers only.

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Wed Apr 18 21:48:43 BST 2001

Hello all,

I'd just like to throw my two-penneth into the debate about the venue for
the London picnic. As you may have read, I have one leg out of action (knee
ligaments thing), and I live very near Primrose Hill (and subsequently a
long way from Greenwich). As a result of these two facts, it would be grate
(do people still say 'grate' on Sinister?) if we could have the picnic in
Primrose Hill, since transport for me at the moment is a pain in the arse.

Go on... indulge an invalid... I'll bring red wine and posh crisps... Also,
as someone else mentioned. It's a lot easier to get from the major London
train stations to Camden than it is to get to Greenwich.

Right. I've said my piece. Now decide.

love

S.x

P.S. Is Nessa still on this list?