Sinister: springtime la la la la.....

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Thu Apr 19 14:19:43 BST 2001

hey there...
...today is not good...because yesterday was
terrible...involving the worst gig anyone has ever
played in the history of music....peformed by my
band...its a dubious honour but i think we deserve
it...i discovered last night that rhythm is an alien
concept to me...the only fun i had was giving my
drumkit a hefty boot across the stage in a fit of rock
star anger...except i'm far from a star of any
description...are you supposed to actually enjoy
playing live?...because i sure as hell didnt...i sat
shaking in the corner with a pint of water for about
five hours...i couldnt see straight with nerves... i
suppose it was only the second time i've ever played
live...but i feel like i let people down...i wanted
them to enjoy it...ok there was only about 40 people
there...but...if i thought we sounded awful imagine
what they thought...they went home thinking 'christ
that was the worse fucking peformance i've ever
suffered in my life'...which kind of destroys the
little confidence i had...and i let down the people in
my band...who are good musicians...argh...sorry..i
shouldnt be inflicting my self-pity onto you
people...its spring..i should be frollicking in the
feilds and enjoying the smell of new life...except its
raining...and bloody cold...ah....this was kind of a
pointless post...i just wanted to write...
ta ta...