Sinister: laugh as much as you like. you wont stop me gettin high.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 19 15:10:41 BST 2001

ooh, ive got so much to say and in so little time.
Im back in peckham. I found out that my local leicester band called AKA
WEAVE are gonna be famous. They are recording an album with guigsy
(ex-oasis), supporting Ocean Colour Scene and are playing Reading. I
remember seeing them at our college band night. I wrote a little piece
about stuff, it should be on the library site called "middle kid"

IM GONNA SEE THE TINDERSTICKS ON 21ST, I am SSSOOOOOOo happy.. If anyone
else is going id like to meet up with them. If you dont mind me giggling
and crying all night.I bought a promo of theirs at rough trade and it is
absolutely wonderful. Really summery and danceable.

To chris,miller and tom: I am actually a graphics student at camberwell
college. its a dead open course and i mainly do illustrations, i make
t-shirts and do silk screenc etc. If anyone is in leicester, go to
"wellgosh" opposite KFC. The illustrations in the shop are done by kid
acne, hes a big influence on me. The place in brixton is called MASS, it
looks like a big church. We should be doing some more soon, this record
company really likes us and wants us to do more. I will let you know when
and where, you can come and make your very own slide. When i went to see
BROADCAST, i asked the guy if we could do visuals for him in london.
hopefully he will ring me back?

Who did "little arithmathics", they played it on Teachers, i need to know?
Please everyone by that new SOUTH album, its amazing, a cross between stone
roses and something else of some sort.    yes hannah