Sinister: He came in April, the month of rain...

Ayumi keshi at xxx.it
Thu Apr 19 20:46:04 BST 2001

hi list,

I went to a great gig on Monday. it was strange, so different from all the
other gigs I went..... i saw Calla. well, we (me and the
people with me) had great problem finding out the place where they played
because we didn't know the city and there were only tourists (or fake
tourists) and they couldn't(/didn't want to) help
well, once inside the place we sat somewhere and after the beginning of the
gig it was
strictly forbidden to talk or something so. during a song I whispered
something to my sister
and a  'neighbour' look so bad at me, then one laugh loudly and all people
said a great, quite evil 'shhhhh'... but the one who laughs made a noise
louder than the singer voice :)
 I really like the songs they played (the last one was
'sweet jane' and the way they played it was really adorable :))

I'm listening to 'swansong for you': I lent it to a friend of mine and I've
got it back today after two months or so, I do miss also all the b&s CDs
that I lent to my sister's boyfriend (never trust one that says 'oh, I'll
give them back soon')

I saw that there will be a kings of convenience and Turin brakes gig
somewhere near here in may.... I hope to convince someone to take me there
(the
fact that a week later is my birthday should have an influence), but no one
here knows them...

hm... tonight I had my first sinister dream: I meet some lovely italian
sinister people (to tell the truth I've never met anyone of sinister in my
whole life...)-I think it was a picnic or something like that-. I don't
remember nothing more about it, well another thing we started to talk about
astronomy... don't ask me why ... at least my dreams don't involve a tender
(in
a yummy way) leopard eaten by an aggressive kitten as happened to my desk
mate :)

well I disappear once again

bye

Francesca