Sinister: My lovely evening.

Matthew Stead sosaidkay at xxx.com
Thu Apr 19 22:32:14 BST 2001

Hey luvlies!

Just thought I'd show off a bit about my lovely evening if that's OK. You
may have heard the evening session unsigned tonight on Radio 1. Well they
played my band 'The Mighty Stars'. Anyone hear it? I did mention Belle and
Sebastian amongst our influences but the nasty lady in Lamacqs office said
it would be better if we put down our more rock n'roll bands. Poo! Anyways,
I hope this isn't a blatent plug but our website is:

http://sosaidkayrecords.50megs.com
we're linked from Jeepster too.

Liverpool won tonight as well which was nice.
B&S Content: By the way...how come whenever I go up and congratulate people
around here who are wearing B&S T-shirts they just sneer at me or cross the
street. Now I'm not horribly deformed or intimidating in any way. tsk...this
has happened too many times. I'm sure none of you lot at the list would do
it. Goddam imposters!

Hugs and berries
Matt