Sinister: neck bent like a friggin tree

Kirstin Schreiber kmonkee at xxx.com
Thu Apr 19 23:03:41 BST 2001

I was wondering when and where the soundtrack comes out with the music done
by B&S. Also, where can I get one of these T-shirts everyone talks so much
about? Maybe i'll make one, although I would not want to be insulting by my
questionable artistic ability. I'm going to walk home now and hope the wind
doesn't knock me over. Smiles to all (even though no one really knows me
yet). wondering about the outcome of this meeting of heads of state going on
in canada this sunday.

kirstin