Sinister: from beneath the covers...

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Apr 19 23:39:12 BST 2001

   someone said something about listening to "heart"...think it was
boy g...does it count for something that i own a "heart" tee-shirt?...not
quite as hip as owning a "motley crew" tee-shirt, but i had to settle for
second best as usual (though lately that has not been the case...perhaps
that was my pre-i-get-what-ever-i-want era...spoiled sloppy me. i am in good
need of a disciplinarian...any takers?)

so all the listees who have been posting and panting about love and lust and
the like with other fellow listees or isobel look alikes: the time has
arrived for me to join yr ranting ranks...lisa has graduated from the doe
eyes of sinister crushing to the collar-grabbing "come here and kiss me"'s
of an actual sinister boyfriend...
two awkward lense-clad kids dancing (naked) around the intensity of their
feelings for each other...the conversation should have been tape recorded
and cut onto a "jerky boys" revival cd...comic, yet touching...there were
some rather amusing silences as well as discussion of a peadophile cow and
burn victims that taste of BBQ...if this is the nature of phone
conversations, all tight and silly, than sex just might be a riot that
should also be recorded and put out on a special sinister porn sight..."B&S
does T&A" (copyright: pete)...hows that for a sillustration, brier?

but none of this will intrest any of you b/c the hottopic has been
red checkered blankets and ants at picinics as of late...something we
american listees never have due to extreme laziness and the sparse
population of sinister members. nudge nudge and a wink to all east coasters
out there...but no amount of coaxing even from foxy bitch boot babes will
pull these bear's out of their proverbial dens. east coasters, especially,
have a terrible habit of hibernation...

excuse my rather shabby posts, lately...i've been (sex) rather (sex)
preoccupied (sex)...however i must say this much:
a) i have gone dizzy due to the excessive number of l's in miss laura lew's
name and the excessive number of times it has appeared in recent posts.
b) i agree with brier: where is the night mistress joan of dark? i so
enjoyed her posts.
c) a little birdie mentioned that there may have been a listee who dropped
the name of kutztown, pa...if yr out there. i am out there too.
i mean i am here. in k-town (a-town, p-delpheia)...drop me a fine line if
you wish.

-listdomlisa
              ...under the sheets in concrete k-town.
          (if the bunk bed's a-rockin'; don't come a-knockin')
                               heheheheh.