Sinister: Mis-shapes, mistakes, misfits

Rob S. geniusoflove at xxx.com
Fri Apr 20 02:29:53 BST 2001

I must clarify,
     I do not really think that Americans are bland, boring folk. Or that
people from Canada are truly delightful.
  I seemed to give a rather nasty impression with my last email..
but thank you American-crew. I had no idea you called soda , 'pop'.  Silly
hickly me.

My birth-mate had lost my Pulp Cd a few months ago. But she rebought it for
me, so all is forgiven.

ROB'S REQUIREMENTS FOR SPRINGTIME MUSIC:
      Must have
             a) lots of 'la la las' and/or 'da da das'
             b) lots of hand-clapping
       and finally,
             c) you must be able to dance like a fool to it!!

The top qualifying bands are : supergrass, pulp, the make-up, and of course
our favourite wankers B&S.

  These past days have been sunny and warm.
I hope they are where you are too.

    ,
  rob

p.s.  Hello birthmate!