if there's ever anyone else, i'll understand...and kill him Re: Sinister: laugh as much as you like. you wont stop me gettin high.

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 20 02:28:05 BST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hannah Brown" <h.brown6 at xxx.uk>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 10:10 AM
Subject: Sinister: laugh as much as you like. you wont stop me gettin high.

> IM GONNA SEE THE TINDERSTICKS ON 21ST, I am SSSOOOOOOo happy.. If anyone
> else is going id like to meet up with them. If you dont mind me giggling
> and crying all night.I bought a promo of theirs at rough trade and it is
> absolutely wonderful. Really summery and danceable.

tindersticks summery and danceable?(!?!?!?!?!?!)

(jay checks to see if he's still on the same planet in the same dimension)

hmmm. maybe they weren't kidding about it being "curtains". i have no idea what they
sound like these days as i haven't seen an album in american stores in three and a
half years.  guess i should get to work on snagging that last one in some way.

and this leads to the (well, maybe just my) burning question......i know they were
included on lisa's boudoir mix, and i can't help but wonder if it's being put to use
in the ongoing melee.

maybe i shouldn't think about that too much.

jay

"'cause tonight is just like any other night"