Sinister: A spot in a pore

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Apr 20 13:41:21 BST 2001

Hello.

I escaped death a couple of days ago, cos the fan at the back of my
computer had stopped turning to I wedged my guitar's whammy bar into
it (as you do..) and it touched the main electrical supply bit and
boy it whammied alright!  Got a little shock but the electricity cut-off
device thingie saved my life, which is nice.

Chris Perriman talked about forming a B&S tribute band, which is funny
cos I had a similar idea recently too, except I was actually thinking
all ~1400 people altogether.. in a big orchestra/band thingie.  Imagine
what a few hundred pairs of guitar playing hands can do?  Step over Jimi
Hendrix! Same for other instruments.. those who don't play instruments
can do hand clapping, and a big gospel harmony thing with hundreds of
people..

Hmm it might work.

Someone mentioned Tindersticks, they always remind me of a rather nice
Kebab/Curry place in Nottingham which is also called Tindersticks.

We should have the london picnic in the middle of Picadilly Circus, to
show to the whole world (well all the tourists) our list's solidarity,
and it's close to a DDR machine, pub and a bowling alley, sorted!  We
can also then throw sticks and maybe Tindersticks at those mime people
who just stand still and not move, cos they're stealing businesses away
from juggling people. Grr.

..Although a boat does sound tempting, is mr carsmile paying?

Best go before you all throw sticks at me.

Picnics and Red Bull
Ken
	.. under the cows in concrete mk-town
	(if you don't like crap cities that
	deserve a mocking, don't come a-knocking)