Sinister: B&S support Napalm Death

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 20 14:03:46 BST 2001

Me writing to Sinister is a bit like the number 52 bus, none for ages than lots at once. Although i
have an excuse this time, for i have been on me hoildays, Yay!

I went to Galsgow looking for members of Belle and Sebastian but all i found was a WWF shop and a
cafe called the 13th note or blue note, but they served the nicest chips i have ever tasted, they
were cooked in spicies so nice on the basis of that bowl of chips i am seriously considering moving
to Galsgow.

 I also did some sinister spotting in Stirling  and i sucseeded me thinks, a group of foppish types
were sitting next to the lake or loch as the crazy Scots call them, at stirling uni. I nearly went
over to say hello but they're were far too many rabbits and i had bongo drums to play in the
garage, did anyone in stirling go and see lapdog? what did you think to the support band the Baker
St happy gang?

So that was cool.

Nottingham, that's a strange place, the buses are mad instead of giving the driver some money and
getting change you have to put the excat change in a machine which wieghs your money, i hate them,
how do the folk of Nottingham manage? i never have the excat change Grrr.. although i did see Less
than jake who were amazing they had fire breathing and everything although i failed to spot any
sinister people, i didn't even see Ken the most famous man in Nottingham.

i keep heraing roumours that Belle and Seb are to tour, but my brother saw them in Manchetser three
years ago and they were shite live, i think if i saw them i would be so dissapointed  as they have
so much to live up too and i don't think they could ever live up to my expectations, unlike Napalm
Death, who i had the pleasure/misfortune of seeing the other night, they were even funnier than
Spinal Tap,

i'm seem to be going on forever so i'll stop  and if you got this far in reading my post ta muchly.

ta ra

love Nigel Love

Post Scriptum:  Who's ya daddy ?
http://www.lundwood.u-net.com/bettysclinic.htm