Sinister: Who does she think she is? Silly Moo.

Sally_Moore.M&G at xxx.uk Sally_Moore.M&G at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 20 17:41:52 BST 2001

Hello everybody,

This is a dirty job but someones got to do it. I *know* there is no reason
why it should be me so don't tell me off.
The next London picnic is going to be on Primrose Hill and I don't think we
should talk about it anymore. If people can make it from Scotland and
Greece I reckon us South East Londoners can probably manage the journey.

I saw that Peacock Johnson fella last night, I haven't got much to say
about that though. It was a bit silly, a bit messy but quite funny. He said
lots of rude words and as many of you know (only too well) I am a big fan
of using rude words.

Hope you all have lovely weekends,
Sally xx

intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not
the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or
system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by the sender for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof.
Please note that all e-mail messages are subject to interception for lawful
business purposes.