Sinister: Niem thou king

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 20 22:35:50 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I've had fun. Easter Sunday I went out with some sinister types, and
got really far too drunk for a girl of my age. I don't actually remember
anything that happened. I think I might have been sick, because I woke up
with sick all over my jeans and my bag and everything, and I had a glorious
hangover which lasted for about 2 days and involved lots of me being sick and
moaning to my lovely patient boyfriend.

So I'll just apologise for getting drunk in front of the cool set, and having
to be picked up by my (not ecstatic) mother at 4 in the morning, which was
not at all fun.

I also met up for pizza with the world favourite peadophile-loving, drug
addict necrophiliac, Igor. And I was blessed to be allowed to sit in on one
of his prank phone call sessions, as he phoned Julian Danskins office and
then Derrick Brown's house. I don't actually want to know how that boy gets
the numbers of so many peadophiles. Probably because he's an inbred from East
Fife who left school at fifteen and cant go out and drink because he has no
job or money and he's not old enough to sign on so his only source of
amusement is tracking down sex offenders on the internet and phoning them up
to congratulate them. He sent me about 6Mb worth of Danskin erotic stories.
They were funny, in a sick way. For someone who's supposed to be, according
to him, 'an illiterate sheepshagger from Glenrothes', he writes in a really
funny way.

I should get a nicer circle of friends.

I skipped about today singing modern rock song. It's not one my favourites,
but it's pretty. The bit where Stevie (i think) sings is really nice. But i
found a live thingy of it, and the harmonies are much prettier, like on 'rock
and roll'. It's hard to describe, but it's grate.

I went to the same place that brought us the rage against the machine tribute
night. This time another bad covers band were playing. I got there and within
two seconds of arriving nearly got beat up by a group of greenday grungers.
Then this really mokeish girl in my chemistry class who laughed when I got
knocked out said "oh my god, what the hell are you"?. I wasn't dressed too
out of place in a goth/grunge youth club. It wasn't as though I had on pink
and white and orange glittery tights, a lavender (that's a colour because I
said so) skirt, bunches, and (shock horror) a COLOURFUL top. It was really
funny, sticking out like a sore thumb, in the way that everyone dresses in
black there. But the girl that i've never spoken to before started going mad
at me, and she started looking quite silly, so I said "yer maw" and walked
away. Goth are really funny to wind up, before they get violent.

Later on she tried to yell at me at the bar which serves no drink and I just
looked at her and said "yer maw". And then I skipped away singing 'yer maw'
to the tune of the danskin song that igor sings all the time.

AND brave me, I heckled the singer in the band because they were awful.
They'd been playing for ages, and we all thought they'd finished so we
started to relax. And someone that they really obviously planted in the crowd
shouted for an encore. And everyone was shouting 'no no no no' including me.
And then the whole room went really quiet for some reason just as I shouted
"f*ck off" really loudly. I'm not a very sweary person, usually, but if you
ever sat through and hour and a half of offspring and blink 182 covers, you'd
swear too. So the singer looked over at me, because I was right at the front
(no one was dancing, as they were too bad) and said "Haw, whit are ye all
aboot ya wee tart", and I said "go away and hit puberty" and they said "haw,
bawbag" and stuff and I said "come on, play some spice girls" and I got
applauded. By goths. And grungers.

I left early too, because my mum isn't letting me stay out late at all after
sunday.

I should go now, I'm boring.

I leave with a quote:

"And then the mafia came along and shot the absolute f*ck out of Danskin the
Polish Dinosaur and he exploded into a million pieces on the pavements of
Methilhill (quite a rough area)"

Amazingly, this was not by Igor and pals. It was quite funny when I heard it.
It probably isnt funny to any of you.

Hugs,
Jen